Hello, We met with our Board of Directors yesterday and have so much news for you.
- We will be starting an anxiety support group soon, called 'WTF': Working Through Fear. "Our theme will be Reining in Anxiety. Please let me know if you are interested in volunteering for this opportunity.
- I would like to start a volunteer phone tree. Please let me know if you are willing to share your phone contact info with all volunteers. If so, kindly respond to this email and include the number you would like to be reached at.
- There is a new sign-up board at the office. Please indicate on the board the dates and times you will be volunteering. If a situation occurs and you are not available, please use the phone tree to find your replacement.
- Please add the address of: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your email. This is the new email account for New Beginnings. I will be setting up communication through this address soon.
- Please visit and 'like' our New Beginnings Therapeutic Riding Facebook page!
- There will be a volunteer huddle on Sunday, March 11th. I hope you can all come out for either a refresher course or newbie training. Our lessons begin at 3:45 and end at 5:00. This is a great opportunity to come out and see the transformation of our riders, and then stay for the training.